GOVERNMENT JOB PREPARATION FOR DIPLOMA
1. JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR DIPLOMA ENGINEERS IN STATE GOVT. AND CENTRAL GOVT.
- More than 40,000 vacancies every year in india for diploma engineers for all key branch
- More than 12000 vacancies alone for civil annually
- More than 8000 vacancies annually
- Almost 3000 Vacancies For Electronics Branch Annually
- Most 3000 vacancies for electronics branch annually
- Almost 2000 vacancies for Computer Science/I.T
- Upcoming Vacancies
Our Offerings :
G.k/G.S/Current affair for all competitive exams from UPSE qualified expert faculty with rich teaching experience of 15 years
- I. Automobile
- II. Civil
- III. Computer/ I.T
- IV. Electrical
- V. Electronics
- VI. Mechanical
2. CUT OFF MARKS OF VARIOUS GOVT JOBS FOR JUNIOR ENGINEERS AND EXAM PATTERN
Cut Of Marks:
1.Cut off marks for almost all written exams for junior engineer is aprox 50 percent for general category
if 1/4th negative.
2.Cut off marks vary according to level of questions and negative marking scheme. for example if there is no negative marking then cut off shoots to 60 percent.
Exam Pattern Chart:
3. FEE STRUCTURE
Please fill Enquiry form or Contact us form for fee details.
4. ELIGIBILLITY AND SYLLABUS
5. HOW TO PREPARE FOR GOVT JOBS FOR JUNIOR ENGINEER POST
6. NEW BATCH SCHEDULE AND COURSE DURATION
Schedule for new batches:
DURATION: Class room program for govt job preparation for Junior Engineer(J.E) is of 6 months duration
Classes will be held 6 days a week with two periods each of 1.5 hr i.e 3 hrs of class 6 days a week.